If there ever was a time to support Black-owned businesses, it’s now. The previous holiday gift guides published by The Miami Times spotlighted clothing brands, jewelers and artists.
This holiday season, The Miami Times is offering readers a series of weekly gift guides from Nov. 25 – Dec. 16. Each will feature Black-owned businesses of every size and variety that offer products and services perfect for everyone's holiday gift list.
- A tribute to Michele Gillen, a fighter to the end
- ‘Fathers Uplifting Kids’ a labor of love
- Albert Dotson Sr. receives emotional send-off
- Top 14 ways to celebrate Juneteenth in Miami
- Billionaires Row: The only Black-owned Champagne brand in the world
- From bad foster care experience to changing the system
- Jackson Hospital North facelift uplifts community
- Victory against elder abuse in Shirley Gibson case
- Longtime child and family advocate Carolyn Nesbitt dies
- Library branch saved by Jackson High students
Miami Times JUNE 23-29, 2021