USDA data shows that 88% of schools report lacking at least one piece of equipment they need to serve healthier foods. Through the Florida Super School Breakfast Initiative, 49 middle schools in the Miami-Dade County Public School District, 34 elementary schools in the School District of Pal…
This year, Miami-Dade Homeless Awareness Day was marked by a “living timeline” of lives changed over the two-and-a-half decades of the Miami-Dade County Homeless Trust’s history.
MSNBC political analyst and chief public affairs officer for MoveOn Karine Jean-Pierre is the scheduled featured speaker at the Links Greater Miami Chapter Linked in Action Book and Author Luncheon on Sunday, Nov. 17 at the JW Marriott Marquis in downtown Miami.
The Florida A&M University (FAMU) Marching “100” Band has been selected to perform at the 2020 Honda Battle of the Bands Invitational Showcase in Atlanta.
- Nene Leakes’ inaugural Ladies of Success All Girls Weekend fosters connection
- Miami Gardens to Gimenez's veto: ‘This isn’t over’
- Breakfast carts unloaded at area public schools
- Lil Greenhouse Grill comes from the brink of eviction
- The rising tide of crime in Miami Gardens concerns
- Ex-felons officially regained voting rights Friday
- Kodak Black receives prison sentence in weapons case
- Have island; no passport required
- DR. CAREY GREEN SR.
- Florida Memorial University sexual assault victim in therapy, attorney says