Hundreds turned out for 18th edition of the Jamaican Jerk Festival.
I come across many people who do exceptional things for a cause. A cause is an idea or an objective that motivates people to action. Advocating, fundraising and bringing awareness to something significant are examples of action.
Books are vehicles that informs us and entertains us. They can be tools that shape our imagination more than what other media could. South Florida’s largest collection of these tools is on the horizon.
There were two college football games in Tallahassee on Nov. 2. On the north end of town at Doak Campbell Stadium, many were there to watch the University of Miami Hurricanes beat the Florida State Seminoles 27-10 for the third year in a row. The best team in Tallahassee though had a game on…
- Nene Leakes’ inaugural Ladies of Success All Girls Weekend fosters connection
- Miami Gardens to Gimenez's veto: ‘This isn’t over’
- Breakfast carts unloaded at area public schools
- Lil Greenhouse Grill comes from the brink of eviction
- The rising tide of crime in Miami Gardens concerns
- Ex-felons officially regained voting rights Friday
- Kodak Black receives prison sentence in weapons case
- Have island; no passport required
- DR. CAREY GREEN SR.
- Florida Memorial University sexual assault victim in therapy, attorney says