91, retired ADT plant worker, died May 6 at Miami VA Hospital. Survived by son, Ross and granddaughter, E’Monique. Service 2 p.m., Saturday in the chapel.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular articles.
- Miami-Dade Curfew Now 10 PM
- Unrest mounts across multiple US cities over the death of George Floyd
- Protests heat up across US, governors call in National Guard
- They didn't all have to die -- a moment of reflection as US Covid deaths reach 100,000
- 41 million have lost jobs since virus hit, but layoffs slow
- Mayor Gimenez withholds summer camp greenlight
- Churches should wait to Reopen
- Oprah launches virtual wellness tour