Join serial dater Ann Marie Sorrell by sharing your questions, frustrations, dating woes and success stories. In return, she will share her opinions and experiences with you --- keeping it all raw and real.
In my 20s, I knew exactly where to go and meet a potential mate: the college library if I wanted a smart guy with earning potential; parties and night clubs for a fun guy; and young professional meetups that offered volunteer and networking activities, because that’s where fun, smart and conscious guys were.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular articles.
- Police chief to VP? Inside Val Demings’ unlikely path
- Florida reports more than 9,000 new virus cases
- Black Catholics’ history: Will U.S. Catholic schools teach it?
- The story behind Miami's Colored Beach
- ‘Whitening’ creams adapt but colorism persists
- Black mixologists you need on your radar
- FHSAA vote approves Fall football camps to start on July 27
- Is corporate support for Black Lives Matter genuine?